Monday, October 19, 2009

The San Rafael Swell is Awesome! (Here is some proof)

My parents came down this weekend to see the kids in the primary program in our ward. On Saturday we went to the San Rafael Swell. I was not expecting something this awesome! We had a great time, and I look forward to going there again soon.Cecilia loved this rock.This is a picture of me with no make up!
Julia posed herself for this picture!This was taken on the Swinging Bridge in the Buckhorn Wash. It is the only suspension bridge left in Utah.My family inside a cave in the Buckhorn wash.This is a picture of some of the wall art that you can find down in the Buckhorn wash.A picture with my Mom and I.
I loved all of the beautiful fall leaves!Julia and my Dad were pretending to be mermaids!
I loved this pose of her on the tree.Here is a picture of the kids all together in front the the land area called the Wedge!The kids brought containers with them to used to put lizards in. Here is a lizard that Julia had for a pet for the day!This is a picture of Cecilia posing in front of the wedge!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Did Julia catch that lizzard herself? I tried getting Kalli to catch a lizzard when we went to the Wedge, but she didn't like the idea.
I love the pictures! Next time we'll have to make it to the bridge. It looks neat.

Moores said...

Julia did not actually catch the lizard herself...they were incredibly fast! So, Ben and my Mom caught them for the kids. The bridge was pretty neat!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Cool pictures! I have never been there before, but it looks like it would be a fun place to go. Awesome lizard!

Brittney said...

Looks like so much fun! I have hardly been anywhere in Utah so I will have to put that on my list! And you look great with no make up I am so jealous! What a fun family outing, I love that your dad was pretending to be a mermaid!