Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Things: Kindergarten, Preschool and Underwear!

My son is in Kindergarten! Little did I realize what a life changing event this would be! I feel like my whole life revolves around his school! It will be interesting next year, to have two kids at school! The first few days were a little rough, he was so tired! After that, he has been doing great! He has really been enjoying his class. I am looking foward to helping out there soon. I signed up to help with an hour of math a week, and to be the Room Mother with one of my good friends!


Julia is starting her second year of her "Mom's Preschool" group. She loved it so much last year, that I decided to go that route again, instead of putting her into a paid preschool.
A week ago Cecilia decided she was done with diapers! There have been a few poopy accidents, but nothing to bad! She is sitting on the toliet in this picture wearing one of Benson's old pajamas. She has done great!

8 comments:

David and Alisha said...

YEA!! Your kids are SO darn cute! So, what do you do for the "mom preschool". I wanted to do something like that for Tahirah (preschool is VERY expensive around here)
Alisha

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Yeah for new milestones! That is awesome that Cecilia is potty trained! You have such cute kids, they are so photogenic! I hope Benson and Julia have fun in school!

Moores said...

With the Mom's preschool each Mom takes a turn each week teaching a lesson of their choice. Last year she had six other kids in her group. This year, nine! We have also included a monthly activity or field trip. That could be something like going to the fire station, or having a halloween carnival in the gymn of a church. It is a lot of fun!

The Graves.... said...

I can't believe Benson's in school, it's so crazy how fast time's gone by. What's this Mom's preschool? I'm worried about preschool when we get to that point, it's so expensive.

Moores said...

I have really loved this "Mom's" Preschool. It is totally free, and She loves it.

Valerie said...

Congratulations all around. Your kids are very photogenic.

Brittney said...

Yea! And Wow! You have been so busy with your kids- so many new fun things! And I really can't believe your little boy is already going to preschool, it doesn't seem that long ago when you showed me your little boy at Aub's wedding reception and he was just a baby then, sleeping in the car! So crazy! I am soooo jealous that your littlest girl is potty training so easily- please share your wisdom I am having the hardest time!

Brittney said...

I just read the mom's preschool I love it! How fun!