Monday, August 17, 2009

International Days!

We all really enjoyed going to International Days this year, here are some pictures that I took:

Benson loved going on the rides! It was nice that we were able to purchase an unlimited ride pass for twelve dollars, otherwise I would not have let them go on so many rides!
When I look at pictures like this one, it is so easy to believe that my little boy is going to be going to Kindergarten! He is getting so big!
The kids are eating cotton candy with their friends Allee and Carter.

Julia loves hanging out with Dad!
Here I am helping the kids:
Benson at the International Days parade!
The kids and I went to the Price International Days Kids day. Here is a picture of them there:

4 comments:

David and Alisha said...

You have such a cute family!!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Charity you are such a hot mama! I have never heard of International Days, but it sure looks like fun! Cute kids, cute parents, cute family!

Brittney said...

I seriously cannot believe how cute and big your kids are! And you look so good! How fun to go to all that fun stuff!

Valerie said...

I love the picture at the top... Cecilia looks so funny and they all look so cute! Miss you guys so much!!!